SymCom 460-L MotorSaver
SymCom Model 460-L is a three-phase voltage monitor, similar to a 460, but without the adjustable voltage unbalance and variable trip delay. These are fixed at 6% for unbalance and 4 seconds for high, low and unbalanced voltage. * In stock
The Model 460L is designed to protect 3-phase loads from damaging power conditions.
A unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase sensing circuit constantly monitors the 3-phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions. When a harmful condition is detected, the MotorSaver®’s output relay is deactivated after a 4 second trip delay. The output relay reactivates after line power conditions return to an acceptable level for a specified amount of time (Restart Delay). The trip and restart delays prevent nuisance tripping due to rapidly fluctuating line power conditions.
The Model 460L automatically senses whether it is connected to a 190-240VAC 60Hz system, a 440-480VAC 60Hz system or a 380- 416VAC 50Hz system. An adjustment is provided to set the nominal line voltage from 190-240VAC or 380-480VAC. Other adjustments include a 1-500 second restart delay.
- The 460’s universal range from 190-480VAC, 50/60 Hz provides the versatility needed to handle global applications.
- Four adjustment pots provide versatility for all kinds of applications.
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate trip status and provide simple troubleshooting.
- Microcontroller-based circuitry provides better accuracy and higher reliability than analog designs.
- Transient protection meets IEEE and IEC standards to allow operation under tough conditions.
- Standard surface or DIN rail mountable
- One 10 Amp general purpose Form C relay
- UL and cUL listed
- CE compliant
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.