460-L MotorSaver - In Stock
This unit is a three-phase voltage monitor, similar to a 460, but without the adjustable voltage unbalance and variable trip delay. These are fixed at 6% for unbalance and 4 seconds for high, low and unbalanced voltage.
460L-L MotorSaver is designed to protect 3-phase loads from damaging power conditions. A unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase sensing circuit constantly monitors the 3-phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions. When a harmful condition is detected, the MotorSaver®’s output relay is deactivated after a 4 second trip delay. The output relay reactivates after line power conditions return to an acceptable level for a specified amount of time (Restart Delay). The trip and restart delays prevent nuisance tripping due to rapidly fluctuating line power conditions.
460-L MotorSaver automatically senses whether it is connected to a 190-240VAC 60Hz system, a 440-480VAC 60Hz system or a 380- 416VAC 50Hz system. An adjustment is provided to set the nominal line voltage from 190-240VAC or 380-480VAC. Other adjustments include a 1-500 second restart delay.
- The 460’s universal range from 190-480VAC, 50/60 Hz provides the versatility needed to handle global applications.
- Four adjustment pots provide versatility for all kinds of applications.
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate trip status and provide simple troubleshooting.
- Microcontroller-based circuitry provides better accuracy and higher reliability than analog designs.
- Transient protection meets IEEE and IEC standards to allow operation under tough conditions.
- Standard surface or DIN rail mountable
- One 10 Amp general purpose Form C relay
- UL and cUL listed
- CE compliant
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.