460-MR MotorSaver with Manual Reset
460-MR MotorSaver - In Stock
This unit is designed to protect 3-phase loads from damaging power conditions. The 460's wide operating range of voltages, combined with UL and CE compliance, makes this a perfect choice for your motor's protection.
MR Option: Manual Reset, External momentary pushbutton required.
Unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase-sensing circuit constantly monitors the 3-phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions.When a harmful condition is detected, the MotorSaver's output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to an acceptable level for a specified amount of time (restart delay). The trip delay prevents nuisance tripping due to rapidly fluctuating power line conditions.
- Protects 1-Phase Motors From:
- Low voltage
- High voltage
- Loss of any phase
- Voltage unbalance
- Rapid cycling
- The 460’s universal range from 190-480VAC, 50/60 Hz provides the versatility needed to handle global applications.
- Four adjustment pots provide versatility for all kinds of applications.
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate trip status and provide simple troubleshooting.
- Microcontroller-based circuitry provides better accuracy and higher reliability than analog designs.
- Transient protection meets IEEE and IEC standards to allow operation under tough conditions.
- Standard surface or DIN rail mountable
- One 10 Amp general purpose Form C relay
- UL and cUL listed
- CE compliant
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.