SymCom 460-400HZ MotorSaver
460-400Hz MotorSaver - In Stock
This unit is designed to protect 3-phase, 400Hz motors from damaging power conditions. The 460s wide operating range combined with UL and CE compliance enables quick access to domestic and global markets. This premium quality and cost-effective protection device is an alternative from high replacement costs of your electric motor.
Unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase-sensing circuit constantly monitors the 3-phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions.When a harmful condition is detected, the MotorSaver's output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to an acceptable level for a specified amount of time (restart delay). The trip delay prevents nuisance tripping due to rapidly fluctuating power line conditions.
Protects 3-Phase Motors From:
- Low voltage
- High voltage
- Loss of any phase
- Voltage unbalance
- Rapid cycling
The Model 460 automatically senses whether it is connected to a 190-240V, 60Hz system, a 440-480V, 60Hz system, or a 380-416V, 50Hz system. An adjustment is provided to set the nominal line voltage from 190-240 or 380-480VAC. Other adjustments include a 1-30 second trip delay, 1-500 second restart delay, and 2-8% voltage unbalance trip point.
- The 460’s universal range from 190-480VAC, 400 Hz provides the versatility needed to handle global applications.
- Four adjustment pots provide versatility for all kinds of applications.
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate trip status and provide simple troubleshooting.
- Microcontroller-based circuitry provides better accuracy and higher reliability than analog designs.
- Transient protection meets IEEE and IEC standards to allow operation under tough conditions.
- Standard surface or DIN rail mountable
- One 10 Amp general purpose Form C relay
- UL and cUL listed
- CE compliant
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.