460-VBM MotorSaver - In stock
This unit is designed to protect 3-phase loads from damaging power conditions. The 460's wide operating range of voltages, combined with UL and CE compliance, makes this a perfect choice for your motor's protection. This is a must have device for applications where power supply quality is uncertain. This premium quality and cost-effective protection device is an alternative from high replacement costs of your electric motor.
Unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase-sensing circuit constantlymonitors the 3-phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions.hen a harmful condition is detected, the MotorSaver's output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after powerline conditions return to an acceptable level for a specified amount of time(restart delay). The trip and restart delays prevent nuisance tripping due to rapidly fluctuating power line conditions.
- Protects 3-Phase Motors From:
- Low voltage
- High voltage
- Loss of any phase
- Voltage unbalance
- Rapid cycling
460-VBM MotorSaver automatically senses whether it is connected to a 190-240V 60Hz system, a 440-480V 60Hz system, or a 380-416V 50Hz system. Adjustments are provided to set the low voltage and high voltage trip points. Other adjustments include a 1-30 second trip delay and a 1-500 second restart delay.
- The 460’s universal range from 190-480VAC, 50/60 Hz provides the versatility needed to handle global applications.
- Four adjustment pots provide versatility for all kinds of applications.
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate trip status and provide simple troubleshooting.
- Microcontroller-based circuitry provides better accuracy and higher reliability than analog designs.
- Transient protection meets IEEE and IEC standards to allow operation under tough conditions.
- Standard surface or DIN rail mountable
- One 10 Amp general purpose Form C relay
- UL and cUL listed
- CE compliant
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.