1/3HP MARATHON 1800RPM 56C 115/208-230V TEFC 1PH MOTOR N557
|Ship Weight:||25 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Designed for superior extended service in severe environments. Typical applications include food processing areas requiring frequent sanitation procedures using high pressure cleaning with concentrated caustic solutions, areas of high humidity and in chemical environments.
- Totally Enclosed, Fan cooled
- C-Face with base
- Encapsulated electronic starting switch is impervious to moisture
- Capacitor start induction run design for high starting torque
- Class F insulation
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Double sealed ball bearings
- 303 Stainless steel shaft with spring loaded contact seals in each endshield
- Stainless steel conduit box cover, nameplate, fan guard (TEFC) and hardware
- Cast oversized conduit box with high temperature Nitrile gaskets and threaded entrance
- Plugged drain holes in each endshield for all angle mounting
- Internal corrosion resistant coatings on frame, base, endshields, rotor and stator
- USDA-approved, white epoxy RUST-OLEUM® paint
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified and CE Mark
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||N|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||CAP START IND RUN|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||M|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||55|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6205||Rotation||SELECTIVE CCW|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6203|
|Weight||25 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.