SymCom 460-100-SP MotorSaver
SymCom Model 460-100-SP - In Stock
Protects single-phase motors from damage caused by low and high voltage and rapid cycling. Controls are provided to set the nominal voltage (95-120VAC) and the desired restart delay time (1-500 sec.).
Unique microcontroller-based, voltage-sensing circuit constantly monitors the voltage to detect harmful power line conditions.When a harmful condition is< detected, the MotorSaver's output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to an acceptable level for a specified amount of time (restart delay). The restart delay is also a power-up delay and can be utilized to stagger-start motors on the same system. The trip delay prevents nuisance tripping due to rapidly fluctuating power line conditions.
Protects 1-Phase Motors From:
- Low voltage
- High voltage
- Rapid cycling
- Universal range from 95-120VAC, 50/60 Hz provides the versatility needed to handle global applications.
- Two adjustment pots provide versatility for all kinds of applications.
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate trip status and provide simple troubleshooting.
- Microcontroller-based circuitry provides better accuracy and higher reliability than analog designs.
- Transient protection meets IEEE and IEC standards to allow operation under tough conditions.
- Standard surface or DIN rail mountable
- One 10 Amp general purpose Form C relay
- UL and cUL listed
- CE compliant
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.