1/2HP MARATHON 3600RPM 56C 115/230V TEFC 1PH MOTOR N340
|Ship Weight:||30 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Built with all stainless steel external components to prevent corrosion and well sealed against moisture.
- C-Face with base
- Totally Enclosed, Fan cooled
- 5/8" output shaft diameter
- Encapsulated electronic starting switch is impervious to moisture
- Capacitor start induction run design for high starting torque
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave
- Double sealed ball bearings
- 303 stainless steel shaft with spring loaded contact seals in each end.
- 300 Series Stainless steel external construction: frame, endshields, conduit
box, fan guard, mounting base and hardware for superior corrosion resistance
- Internal corrosion resistant coatings on rotor and heavy polyester varnish on the stator.
- 100% Paint-free constructions
- One way condensation drains in each endshield and conduit box for all angle mounting
- Nitrile Buna - N gaskets and seals on conduit box, through bolts and endshields
- Nameplate information laser etched on frame
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified and CE Mark
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||N|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||CAP START IND RUN|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||K|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||N/A||Rotation||SELECTIVE CCW|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||N/A|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.