3/4HP MARATHON 1800RPM 56HC TENV 115/208-230V 1PH MOTOR N283
|Ship Weight:||34 lbs.|
Applications: Built with all stainless steel external components to prevent corrosion and well sealed against moisture and condensation to protect internal components, the WASHGUARD SST all-stainless motor is able to withstand the sever wash-down environments found in the food processing, chemical processing and beverage industries.
- C-Face Footed
- Totally Enclosed, Non-Ventilated
- 56H, 143T, and 145T Combination Base with 12 mounting holes
- Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run design for reduced amperage
- Encapsulated electronic starting switch is impervious to moisture
- Capacitor start induction run design for high starting torque
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave
- Double sealed ball bearings with moisture resistant, high temperature grease
- 303 stainless steel shaft with spring loaded contact seals in each end.
- 300 Series Stainless steel external construction: frame, endshields, conduit
box, fan guard, mounting base and hardware for superior corrosion resistance
- Internal corrosion resistant coatings on rotor and heavy polyester varnish on the stator.
- 100% Paint-free constructions
- Viton® o-rings, shaft seals, and gaskets for superior sealing against chemicals
- Hydrophobic breather in OP endshield and conduit box equalize air pressure
- Nameplate information laser etched on frame
- BISSC Certified for baking industry
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified and CE Mark
- Footnotes: N, 1, 5
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||N|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||CAP START CAP RUN|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||K|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||55|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6205||Rotation||SELECTIVE CCW|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6203|
|Weight||34 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.