1.5HP LEESON 1425RPM 56H IP54 1PH MOTOR 110424.00
|Catalog Number:||110424.00 Made in USA|
|Ship Weight:||50 lbs.|
IP54 Models: For use where exposure is limited to splashes of water, dust and/or where mild corrosives exist. Ideally, suited for use on pumps, compressors, blowers, fans, conveyors, machine tools and other direct or belt-driven applications. Not for outdoor use without proper shielding or for use with harsh chemicals.
General Specifications: 50 Hz single phase designs produce full rated HP on 50Hz power supply. Designed for general purpose applications.
Electrical Features: High efficiency energy saving designs. Centrifugal switch specifically designed for 50 Hz service. Conduit box with leads. Torque at rated HP on 50 Hz power supply is 20% greater than the running torque of a 60 Hz motor. All 180 and 210 frame Rolled Steel motors have Class F Insulation.
- Made in USA
- 5/8" shaft output diameter
- Durable rolled steel frame
- High-quality ball bearings
- Class F Insulated.
- Capacitor start/capacitor run design for reduced amperage
- Combination 56H base motors have mounting holes for NEMA 56 and NEMA 143-5T and a standard NEMA 56 shaft.
- Easy-to-read nameplate
- UL Recognized Component Listing and CSA approval.
- Warranty – 12 months from date of first use or 18 months from date of manufacture, whichever comes first.
|F.L. Amps||17.2||F.L. Amps||8.6||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Max Amb||40||Design||NO DESIGN CODE||Code||J|
|Eff 100%||76||Eff 75%||PF||78|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6203|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6203|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||50 LB||Enclosure||IP54||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.