1/4HP LEESON 62RPM TENV 12VDC EPOXY WASHGUARD GEARMOTOR M1125280.00
|Catalog Number:||M1125280.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Description:||1/4HP,62RPM,32,TENV,12VDC,RIGHT ANGLE,EPOXY WASHGUARD|
|F.L. Torque:||135 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||14 lbs.|
This Leeson Gearmotor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 6-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales office for particulars.
LEESON 12VDC Epoxy Washguard Right Angle DC Gearmotor rated for continuous duty service. Designed for use with battery power or can be used with low voltage controller with form factor up to 1.05 for adjustable speed applications.
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft with flat
- 303 stainless steel gearbox output shaft
- Frame, endshields, armature and interior components protected by enamel and polyester compounds for resistance to moisture, acids, alkalies and oil
- Cast conduit box with threaded conduit holes and nitrile gaskets keep water out
- Conduit box cover is made from 304 stainless steel
- For any condensation that may accumulate inside the motor, a one-way stainless steel vapor vent is provided
- All hardware is stainless steel
- Painted with white epoxy for superior corrosion resistance and protection
- Machined fits between the endbells and motor frame are sealed with gaskets
- Thru-bolt heads and nuts sealed with fiber washers
- O-rings under each threaded brush cover
- Worm-type right-angle gearing features hardened, steel worm with bronze worm wheel for long life and quiet operation
- Precision machined aluminum gear housing
- Lubrication is permanent with an oil bath
- Gearbox has all ball bearings
- Output shaft is field interchangeable from left hand to right hand style by reassembly
- These right-angle gearmotors have a lubrication breather positioned for horizontal mounting. For other mountings, the breather plug must be reoriented by using a 90 deg 1/8” NPT taper pipe elbow. Regal does not offer this elbow.
- It is not recommended to place the gearmotor with the gearbox shaft up to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.