1/20HP LEESON 5RPM 12VDC EPOXY WASHGUARD GEARMOTOR M1125266
LEESON M1125266.00 WASHGUARD Parallel Gearmotor DC permanent magnet gearmotors rated for continuous duty. Designed for use with battery supplied low voltage for adjustable speed applications requiring constant torque throughout the speed range.
- Gearbox output shafts are coated with Mirolon 3300 fortified Teflon for superior corrosion resistance.
- Frame, endshields, armature and interior components protected by enamel and polyester compounds for resistance to moisture, acids, alkalies, and oil.
- Cast conduit box with threaded conduit holes and Nitrile gaskets keep water out.
- The conduit box cover is made from 304 stainless steel. For any condensation that may accumulate inside the motor, a one-way stainless steel vapor vent is provided.
- All hardware is stainless steel.
- Motor painted with white epoxy for superior corrosion resistance and protection.
- Machined fits between the endbells and motor frame are sealed with gaskets.
- Thru-bolt heads and nuts sealed with fiber washers. O-rings under each threaded brush cover.
- Precision machined in-line steel gears, with a first stage steel helical gear followed by spur-type gears.
- Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage.
- Output shafts have needled bearings for high loaded capacities.
LEESON WASHGUARD motors are designed for extended life in applications requiring regular washdown or otherwise wet environments. Washguard motors retard the entrance of water. Extra protection for the motor’s interior prevents rust and corrosion build-up and releases trapped moisture to ensure a longer life than possible with a standard motor. These gearmotors are designed for mounting at any angle, but shaft up with motor below should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the shaft shield fail. Overhung load capacities shown at the center of the output shaft. The motor’s stall torque exceeds recommended full load torques for the gearboxes. A current limiting device should be used to prevent damage to the gear sets.
|HPKW||1/20||F.L. Amps||6.4||F.L. Amps|
|Frame||31||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Model #||CM31D17VZ10||Serv. Factor||1.0||PF|
|Eff 100%||Eff 75%||Enclosure||TENV|
|Torque lb-In||353||Nameplate||M100414702||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Series||P300||Overrlung Ld.||565||Shaft Type||PARALLEL|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.