1/20HP LEESON 5RPM TENV 12VDC EPOXY WASHGUARD GEARMOTOR M1125266.00
|Catalog Number:||M1125266.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||11 lbs.|
LEESON P300 Series Epoxy Washguard Gearmotor designed for superior resistance to moisture, acids, alkalies, and oils. Operates from battery power supply or from a low voltage adjustable speed control having form factor up to 1.05.
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- Precision machined in-line steel gears
- USDA Approved white epoxy finish for superior corrosion resistance
- All hardware is stainless steel
- Gearbox output shafts are coated with Microlon® 3300 fortified Teflon® for superior corrosion resistance
- Frame, endshields, armature and interior components protected by enamel and polyester compounds for resistance to moisture, acids, alkalies and oil
- Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage
- Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities
- Gearbox shafts are hardened steel
- Cast conduit box with threaded conduit holes and nitrile gaskets keep water out
- Conduit box cover is made from 304 stainless steel
- For any condensation that may accumulate inside the motor, a one-way stainless steel vapor vent is provided
- Machined fits between the endbells and motor frame are sealed with gaskets
- Thru-bolt heads and nuts sealed with fiber washers
- O-rings under each threaded brush cover
- Extended life in wet, high humidity applications
- Design repels water from entering motor
- Internal components protected against rust and corrosion
- Placing the gearmotor with the motor below the gearbox (shaft up with gearmotor below) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail
- Overhung load capacities shown are at center of output shaft
- Motor’s stall torque could exceed recommended full load torques. A current limiting device such as an SCR control should be used to prevent damage. This issue is even more critical for low voltage motors, typically no controller is used since motor is connected directly to a battery, so some type of current limit or fusing should be considered
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.