1/15HP LEESON 97RPM TENV 115/230VAC P240 PARALLEL GEARMOTOR M1145027.00
|Catalog Number:||M1145027.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|F.L. Torque:||43 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||13 lbs.|
LEESON P240 SERIES SUB-FHP Parallel Gearmotor is totally enclosed for continuous duty and general purpose applications. Permanent split capacitor motors rated for 115/230VAC, 60/50HZ input. Baldor/Bison/Bodine/Dayton direct interchange.
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft, hardened steel
- Precision machined in-line steel gears
- First stage helical gear followed by spur-type gears
- Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage
- Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities
- Supplied with a continuous duty "run" capacitor
- Conduit box is optional and NOT supplied with the motor
- See related products for conduit box
- These gearmotors are designed for mounting at any angle, but motor below the reducer (shaft up with motor below) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the shaft seal fail.
- If these gearmotors are stalled, the motor's stall torque could exceed recommended full load torques causing gearhead damage, especially in ratios of 60:1 and higher. Provisions to limit the torque are recommended.
- Overhung load capacities shown are at the center of output shaft
Please reference all specifications and dimension drawings to ensure a direct replacement.
|LEESON Catalog Number:||M1145027.00|
|BALDOR Direct Interchange:||---|
|BODINE Direct Interchange:||---|
|BISON Direct Interchange:||---|
|DAYTON Direct Interchange:||4Z522|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.