VACON 1/2HP X4C40010C X4 VFD 380-480VAC 3PH DRIVE
|Description:||VACON X4 VFD/380-480VAC/3PH INPUT|
|Constant Torque (150%):||1/2HP/0.37kW,1.1FLA,3PH|
|Variable Torque (120%):||1HP/0.75kW,2.1FLA,3PH|
|Dimensions:||6.5 x 9.47 x 6.08 (in)|
|Ship Weight:||8.5 lbs.|
VACON products normally ship 1-2 days after order.
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
Vacon X4 AC Drive can handle just about anything you throw at including misconnections and human error. IP66-rated contamination-proof enclosures exceed NEMA 1, 12 and 4X standards, allowing the X4 to be installed almost anywhere.
Quality you can trust. We are so sure of the built-in quality, that we have a standard 3-year warranty.
No expensive enclosures are needed or extra protection required to keep dirt, oil, water and other contaminates out of this drive. Designed to fit your application with minimal set up and maintenance, the Vacon X4 offers extra programming features and fault protection that provide the versatility and dependability you expect from Vacon.
The Vacon X4 can be supplied with or without an internal RFI filter.
60:1 constant torque turn down ratio provides low speed performance when you need it.
The Vacon X Series drives have the brains to go with their brawn. All models are packed with advanced control and operation features that make them the best choice for everything from simple, stand-alone applications to advanced system-level controls.
The Vacon X Series drives also boast the easiest programming and operation in the industry. The bright, clear, backlit display provides an easy to read and customizable view for operation and programming. The Vacon X Series keypad has large, well marked buttons to control all aspects of the drive operation and programming.
- NEMA 4X / IP66 Indoor and Outdoor Use enclosures
- Withstands 1,000 PSI washdown at 6 inches on models though 30 HP
- Thick injected foam and metal covers protect against bumps and misuse
- Mounts close to the motor to eliminate long motor lead problems
- Double labyrinth seal to keep dust, dirt, oil and water from entering the enclosure
Easiest to Use.
- Simple intuitive programming
- Multi-language display – no codes to learn
- Wireless programming using PDA-trAC+® for Windows Mobile 5®
- Application Marcos make set-up a breeze
- Operate from keypad, remote signals, computers or any combination
- Mount them where you use them
- Built-in 9-step PLC functions (25-step with X5)
- ARCTIC Mode maintains safe operating temperature in cold locations
Simple to Operate.
Basic operations are a breeze with Vacon's keypad. The familiar design is easy to understand and use, yet offers an unprecedented breadth of functionality. Operators have access to parameters for configuration, start-up, operation and troubleshooting.
Run set-up macros for fan, pump or sensorless vector applications. Expand the basic operations with predefined macro commands that simplify common application set ups. One-touch menu selection collects the most frequently used parameters and presets them with common application settings.
Transfer parameter data with a PDA via the Vacon X4’s front-facing infrared port. The wireless optical interface on the Vacon X4 makes it easy to transfer Vacon X4 AC drive settings by using PDA-trAC+® to upload, download, edit and save parameters easily and conveniently.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.