KBRG-240D 2HP REGEN Chassis Drive 90/180VDC 8802
KBRG-240D™ 8802 Regen Control - In Stock
Rated to 2HP capable of operating a DC motor (Permanent Magnet or Shunt) in a bidirectional mode. It provides 4-quadrant operation which allows forward and reverse torque in both speed directions. The KBRG™ contains many standard features, such as: armature and tach feedback, built-in horsepower selection, trimpots for Fwd CL, Rev CL, IR Comp, Response, Max Spd, Offset, Deadband, Fwd Accel, Rev Accel and Timed Current Limit. LED indicators for: Power On, Current Limit, Fwd Enable and Rev Enable. A 5K speed pot is included.
KBRG-240D – 1 Hp @ 115 VAC, 2 Hp @ 230 VAC – 50/60 Hz
The KBRG™ is a full-wave regenerative drive capable of operating DC PM or Shunt motors in a bidirectional mode. Its 4-quadrant operation provides forward and reverse torque in both speed directions. This allows the control to maintain constant speed with overhauling loads and provides rapid instant reversing and controlled braking. Because of its excellent controllability and response time, the KBRG™ can replace servos in many applications. The control is factory set for armature feedback, which provides up to 1% load regulation over a motor base speed of 50:1. However, tachometer feedback is also available if superior regulation is required. By resetting mode jumper J7 to the “TRQ” position, the KBRG™ can be changed from a speed control to a torque control.
- Enable Circuit
- Two (2) or Three (3) Wire Start/Stop
- Overload Shutdown with Timed CL
- External Relay Contacts
- Function Indicator Lamps: Power On, Current Limit, Forward Enable, Reverse Enable
- Protection: Fusing for AC Line, Armature and Control Circuit, MOV Transient Protection, Auto Inhibit®, Rapid Response Current Limit Circuit, Regen Overspeed Protection
- Bipolar Signal Isolator, SI-4X (P/N 8801)
- 4-Quad Accel/Decel (P/N 8803)
- Multi-Speed Board (P/N 8814)
- PID Board (P/N 8804)
- NEMA-1 Enclosure for KBRG-225 (P/N 8815)
- Operator Panel for KBRG-225 (P/N 8816)
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.