Baldor Three Phase NEMA Frame Explosion Proof Motors
Baldor Three Phase NEMA Frame Explosion Proof Motors are designed for a wide variety of applications including use with pumps, blowers, and valves.
- THESE EXPLOSION PROOF MOTORS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR USE WITH ADJUSTABLE SPEED DRIVES. INVERTER DUTY EXPLOSION PROOF MOTORS MUST BE USED
- Corrosion resistant epoxy finish
- Positively locked drive end bearing
- U.L. approved cast conduit box-standard
- 1.00 Service Factor
- U.L. and CSA approved for Class I, Group D, Class II, Group F & G, T3C
- Rated for ±15% voltage variation
CAUTION: Explosion-proof motors have a tight fit between mating parts to ensure the integrity of the explosion-proof enclosure. This can lead to an accumulation of moisture inside the motors due to condensation. Care should be used when selecting an explosion-proof motor, especially when installed outdoors and on intermittent duty.
VEM7037 BALDOR 2HP SUPER-E Explosion Proof Motor is ideal for wide variety of applications where hazardous fumes or dust may be present.
VEM7037T BALDOR 2HP SUPER-E Explosion Proof Motor is ideal for wide variety of applications where hazardous fumes or dust may be present.