SymCom Informer-MS is a hand-held diagnostic tool designed for use with MotorSaver® Model 455s equipped with infrared LED transmitters*.
SymCom Informer-MS uses an infrared receiver to access information sent from the MotorSaver®, which can be helpful for monitoring and troubleshooting the system. To retrieve this information, the Informer's receiver must be directed toward the MotorSaver's LED transmitter as shown in the figure below. The green COMM STATUS light indicates when the Informer-MS is receiving data from the MotorSaver®. If communication is lost, the Informer will display the last values it received.
- Real-time line voltage, voltage unbalance, trip timers
- Safe operation with no direct electrical connection
- Last fault with trip conditions
- Communication status LED
- Automatic shut-off
Informer-MS displays parameters including:
- Real-time line and load side voltage
- Real-time lin and load side voltage unbalance
- Motor run hours
- Last 20 faults
- Last 32 motor starts
- High and low voltage trip points
- Restart and trip delay setting
- Voltage and last fault
Note: * Model 455s come standard with IR transmitters beginning March 2006.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.