ISS-105 5-Ch Intrinsically-Safe Switch
ISS-105 “smart” five-channel intrinsically safe relay and pump controller. It can operate in a wide variety of pumping configurations including alternating or non-alternating duplex, duplex separate pump stop (SPS), triplex and quadplex for either pump up or pump down applications.
MADE IN THE USA! 5 Year Factory Warranty
ISS-105 Super Cell has a long list of “smart” features that are needed for multiple pump applications. It can also be set up as a simple five channel intrinsically safe relay. The IS Super Cell can indicate low, high and out-of-sequence alarms. If an out-of-sequence alarm occurs, the skipped pump(s) will be started as intended. The Model ISS-105 can be set up to do non-alternating control, alternating control and alternating control with one non-alternating pump.The non-alternating pump is intended for use as an emergency pump or jockey pump. The IS Super Cell can start the non-alternating pump once every 50 cycles to keep it working freely. Using the built-in DIP switches, individual pumps can be disabled when taken out of service for repair or maintenance. ISS-105 must be installed in a non-hazardous area. Follow SymCom’s Control Drawing 105 for proper installation (See ISS-105 installation guide).
- Five intrinsically safe input channels meeting UL 913 Sixth Edition, August 8, 2002
- Four normally open output relays & one SPDT output relay
- Field selectable pump control options
- Duplex pump control
- Duplex SPS (Separate Pump Stop) pump control
- Triplex pump control
- Quadplex pump control
- Out-of-sequence alarm
- High and/or low alarm options depending on number of pumps and settings
- Audible alarm output
- Meets IEC EMC standards for Electrical Fast Transients (EFT), Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Radio Frequency Immunity (RFI)
- DIN rail or surface mount in one package
- User selectable alternator/non-alternator option
- Non-alternating pump option for emergency or jockey applications
- Pump disable switches
- Delay on make timer for all lag pumps in all pump control modes
- Delay on make/break timer in five channel ISS mode
- Pump up or pump down control
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.