SymCom 77C MotorSaver
SymCom Model 77C MotorSaver is a fully-programmable electronic overload relay designed to monitor single-phase systems. It can be used as a stand-alone product or the communication port can be used to form a network and monitor the motors from a laptop or desktop computer, or other control system. Applications include conveyor systems, HVAC equipment, pumps, saws, grinders, and other single-phase electric motors.
The Model 77C includes a built-in current transformer (CT) which will handle applications from 2-90 Amps. An external current transformer can be implemented to handle applications up to 800 Amps. The Model 77C-LR is a low amperage range model used with motors drawing 1-9 full load amps. The following 14 parameters can be viewed from the 3-digit alphanumeric display or from a network computer: low voltage setpoint, high voltage setpoint, CT size/loops setting, over current trip point, undercurrent trip point, trip class (5, 10, 20, 25, 30, or linear), rapid-cycle timer (RD1), overload restart delay (RD2), under load restart delay (RD3), number of restarts after an overload (manual or automatic), RS-485 address, number of restarts after an under load fault, under load trip delay, and linear over current trip delay. Both the voltage and the line current can also be viewed while the motor is running.
The Model 77C can be used with an optional RS-485 module (P/N: RS485MS-2W) allowing up to 99 Model 77C, Model 777, Model 601,or RM-2000 units to be linked together using Modbus. From the computer, an operator can control the motor, view the operating parameters, or log information. SymCom’s Solutions software and RS-485 module are sold separately.
- Compact design saves precious panel space.
- Digital programmability permits precise customization.
- 15 parameters can be programmed for maximum protection.
- Voltage, current, last 4 faults, kWh usage, and power factor are recordable with communications package.
- RS-485 port offers communication capabilities with computerized systems using Modbus. (pn RS485MS-2W)
Protects Single-Phase Motors from:
- Overload, Under load
- Low voltage, High voltage
- Rapid cycling
- CSA approved, CE compliant
- UL and cUL listed
- Automatic or manual reset, Remote reset
- Tamper guard
- Surface and DIN rail mountable
- Alphanumeric LED diagnostic display
- Last fault memory
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.