SymCom 77C-KW/HP PumpSaver
SymCom Model 77C-KW/HP PumpSaver has important advantages over current monitors in many protection applications. Any motor load that has a small or very non-linear change in current vs. load requires the use of a power monitor for underload, dry run and dead-head protection. The change in power vs. load is more linear for most motor loads and is greater in magnitude than the change in current in all motor loads. This is because power measurements take into account both power factor (pf) and current. * In stock
Small motors, those under 3 hp and especially fractional horsepower, exhibit small changes in current vs. load, but the change in power is large. When larger motors are de-rated (run below their rated horsepower) the change in current is small vs. load, but again, the change in power is large and linear. Other typical applications include slower speed mixer or agitator motors up to 50 hp and beyond. These motors and others that run slower than around 3400 rpm usually have small current changes vs. load.
Magdrive and can pumps tend to be small horsepower, positive displacement type pumps. These pumps need the high sensitivity of a power monitor to protect them from dry run using the under power feature and dead-head conditions using the under power feature if the motor de-couples from the pump, and the overpower feature if the motor does not de-couple.
The built-in UL Listed/CSA approved overload, current unbalance, reverse phase, single-phase and other protection features are significant benefits over similar products. The Modbus communications capability allows this device to be directly integrated with the SymCom RM-1000 and RM-2000 remote displays or other remote monitoring and control equipment.
- UL listed as an overload relay.
- Compact design saves precious panel space.
- Digital programmability permits precise customization.
- 15 parameters can be programmed for maximum protection.
- Recordable voltage, current, last four faults, KWh usage, and power factor with communications package.
- RS-485 port offers communication capabilities with computerized systems using Modbus. (pn RS485MS-2W)
Protects Single-Phase Motors from:
- Overload, Under load
- Low voltage, High voltage
- Rapid cycling
- CSA approved, CE compliant
- UL and cUL listed
- Automatic or manual reset, Remote reset
- Tamper guard
- Surface and DIN rail mountable
- Alphanumeric LED diagnostic display
- Last fault memory
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.