SymCom 601 MotorSaver
SymCom Model 601 MotorSaver Three Phase Voltage Monitor is a fully programmable electronic voltage monitor designed to monitor three phase systems (190-480VAC). It can be used as a stand alone product or the communication port can be used to form a network and monitor the motors from a laptop or desktop computer; or other control system.
- In stock
- 601 Protects 3-Phase motors from:
- Single Phasing, Phase Reversal, Phase/Frequency shift
- Low Voltage, High Voltage
- Voltage Unbalance, Rapid Cycling
- Line to line voltages, average voltage, voltage unbalance, and frequency can be viewed while motor is running.
- Digitally programmable for precise customization.
- Last four fault memory provides instant troubleshooting diagnostics.
- Eleven parameters can be programmed for maximum protection.
- Will detect single phase condition regardless of regenerated voltages.
- RS485 communication port for use with computerized systems.
When a harmful condition is detected, the MotorSaver's output relay is deactivated after the specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to an acceptable level for the programmed restart delay (RD2).
The Model 601 can be used with an optional RS485 module allowing up to 99 Model 601, Model 777, or Model 77C units to be linked together. From the computer, an operator can control the motor, view the operating parameters, or log information. Software sold separately.
The following 11 parameters can be viewed from the three digit LED display or from a networked computer: low voltage set point, high voltage set point, voltage unbalance set point, low frequency set point, high frequency set point, trip delay for voltage/frequency faults, trip delay for single phase faults, Rapid Cycle Timer (RD1), Restart Delay after all faults (RD2), type of restart after all faults (Manual or Automatic), and RS485 address. Six parameters can be viewed as the motor is running: L1-L2 voltage L2-L3 voltage, L1-L3 voltage, average voltage, percent voltage unbalance, and frequency.
- Fully Programmable
- Automatic or Manual Reset, Remote reset
- Tamper Guard
- Surface mount or Din Rail Mount
- LED diagnostic display
- Last Four Fault Memory
- UL and cUL listed
- 5 year Warranty
- Made in USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.