SymCom 355-400-5 MotorSaver
SymCom 355-400-5 - In Stock
Is a 3-phase voltage monitor is perfect for heavy-duty applications that need both protection and diagnostics while the motor is shut down. Applications include rural pump panels, commercial HVAC equipment, oil rigs, and rural HVAC equipment. The Model 355-400 monitors 380 to 480V input voltages
Unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase-sensing circuit constantly monitors the 3-phase voltage to detect harmful power line conditions such as single-phasing, high voltage, low voltage, phase reversal, voltage unbalance, and high voltage (optional). When a harmful condition is detected, the MotorSaver's output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to an acceptable level for a specified amount of time (restart delay). The trip delay prevents nuisance tripping due to rapidly fluctuating power line conditions.
- Protects 3-Phase Motors From:
- Loss of any phase (single-phasing)
- Low voltage
- High voltage
- Voltage unbalance
- Phase reversal
- Additional Features:
- DASH-5 Option, 2x480V relays.
- Three input voltage ranges provide the versatility to handle global applications.
- Four adjustment pots provide flexibility for numerous applications
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate trip status and make troubleshooting a snap.
- The microcontroller-based circuit provides better accuracy and higher reliability than analog designs.
- Transient protection meets IEC 1000-4-5:1995 standards to handle tough conditions.
- Single-phase conditions are detected regardless of regenerated voltages.
- Diagnostic LED indicates: Run, Restart delay, Reverse phase, Unbalance/single-phase, High/low voltage
- Standard surface mount
- UL and cUL listed
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.