SymCom 350-400 MotorSaver
SymCom Model 350-400 3-phase voltage monitor is perfect for heavy-duty applications such as rural pump panels, commercial and rural HVAC equipment, and oil rigs. The Model 350 is a versatile voltage monitor designed for 380-480VAC applications.
Unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase-sensing circuit constantly monitors the 3-phase voltage to detect harmful power line conditions such as single-phasing, low voltage, phase reversal, voltage unbalance, and high voltage (optional). When a harmful condition is detected, the MotorSaver's output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to an acceptable level for a specified amount of time (restart delay). The trip delay prevents nuisance tripping due to rapidly fluctuating power line conditions.
Protects 3-Phase Motors From:
- Loss of any phase (single-phasing)
- Low voltage
- Voltage unbalance
- Phase reversal
Other standard features
- Three input voltage ranges provide the versatility to handle global applications.
- Bi-color LED Indicator light is green in normal conditions and red during trip conditions.
- The microcontroller-based circuit provides better accuracy and higher reliability than analog designs.
- Transient protection meets IEC 1000-4-5:1995 standards to handle tough conditions.
- Single-phase conditions are detected regardless of regenerated voltages.
- Diagnostic LED indicates: Run, Restart delay, Reverse phase, Unbalance/single-phase, High/low voltage
- Standard surface mount
- UL and cUL listed
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.