SymCom 250A MotorSaver
SymCom Model 250A is an auto ranging voltage monitor designed to protect 3-phase motors regardless of size. It is used on 190-480VAC, 50 to 60Hz motors to protect the motors from damage caused by single phasing, low voltage, phase reversal, voltage unbalance and also high voltage. Added features include the DPDT contacts that are used to preform two functions when parameters are exceeded in addition to the standard adjustable restart delay. * In stock
Unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase sensing circuit constantly monitors the three phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions. When a harmful condition is detected, the MotorSaver's output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay. The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to an acceptable level for specified amount of time (Restart Delay). The trip and reset delays prevent nuisance tripping due to rapidly fluctuating power line conditions.
Protects 3-Phase motors from:
- Loss of any phase (single phasing)
- High and low voltage
- Voltage unbalance
- Phase reversal
- Rapid cycling
- Surface mount with optional DIN rail mount
- Manual - 2-300 sec. variable restart delay
- Universal range from 190-480 VAC 50/60 Hz provides the versatility needed to handle global applications.
- Transient protected to meet IEC 1000-4-5:1995 Standards and stand up under tougher conditions.
- DPDT relay provides two 10A @ 240 VAC General Purpose Relays to switch heavier loads.
- UL and cUL recognized
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.