10HP MARATHON 1800RPM 215TC 230/460V TENV 3PH MOTOR Y991
|Torque Rating:||50 Lb/Ft|
|Ship Weight:||302 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: Designed for vector applications where up to a 2000:1 constant torque speed range is required. For use on Conveyors, Machine tools, Cranes, Hoists, and other industrial
machinery requiring quick stop and/or holding torque.
- Cast Iron frame
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- Constant torque operation from 0 to base speed on vector drive
- Constant HP operation to twice base speed
- Optimized for operation with IGBT inverter (NEMA Design A)
- Normally closed thermostats (one per phase, Class F)
- Ball Bearings
- Continuous duty at 40ºC ambient
- Will accept encoder through Mod Central
- Stearns brakes, 56 series through 15 Lb-Ft, 87 series, 25 Lb-Ft and larger
- Includes 140% rated spring-set self-adjusting NEMA 2 disk brake (Brake coil voltage matches motor)
- Universal mounting up to 15 Lb-Ft
- Horizontal mounting
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, and CE Mark
- Three year warranty (brake disks are exempt)
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||A|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||INVERTER ONLY|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||L|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6309|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6307|
|Weight||302 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 2000:1|
|UL||Recognized Construction and Protector|
|Thermal Protection||Thermostats (Normally Closed)|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.