7.5HP MARATHON 1800RPM 254TC 230/460V EPNV 3PH MOTOR Y982
|Design:||2000:1 Constant Torque|
|Ship Weight:||344 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Designed for industrial applications with Vector Drives where up to a 2000:1 constant torque speed range and/or precise speed or torque regulation is required, including positioning equipment. Used in dirty, dusty or caustic environments where cast iron construction is required, and installed in hazardous environments as defined by the motor’s explosion proof class and group rating.
- BEI H38 explosion proof encoder 1024 ppr, Class I Groups C & D, Class II Groups E, F, G included
- Cast iron frame and brackets
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- Constant torque operation from 0 to base speed on vector drive
- Constant HP operation up to twice base speed
- Continuous duty at 40ºC ambient
- Optimized for operation with IGBT inverter (NEMA Design A)
- Normally closed thermostats (one per phase, Class F)
- Ball Bearings
- F1 standard, NOT field reversible to F2
- UL Listed File No. E12044, MC228275
- CSA Certified File No. LR47504, MC236833
- Meets temperature code T38
- Three year warranty
- Suitable for Group C
- Footnotes: CD
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||A|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||INVERTER ONLY|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||M|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||54|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6309|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6309||Hazardous Location||EXP PROOF CL I GR C&D CL II GR F&G T3B|
|Weight||344 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 2000:1|
|Thermal Protection||Thermostats (Normally Closed)|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.