1/3HP MARATHON 1800RPM 56C 230/460V EPNV 3PH MOTOR Y601
|Design:||Class I and II, Groups C, D, F & G|
|Ship Weight:||26 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: For use in material handling, machine tools, conveyors, crane & hoist, and other variable speed applications requiring up to 1000:1 constant torque speed range, to be installed in hazardous environments as defined by the motor’s explosion proof class and group rating.
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- Constant torque operation from 0 to base speed on vector drive
- Constant HP operation to twice base RPM
- Continuous duty at 40ºC ambient
- Optimized for operation with IGBT inverter (NEMA Design A)
- Normally closed thermostats (one per phase, Class F)
- Ball Bearings
- Top mount (F3) conduit box included, shipped loose
- No Encoder Provisions provided
- Meets temperature code T3B
- UL listed, under file #E12044
- CSA certified, under file numbers LR47504 and LR21839
- Three year warranty
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||INVERTER ONLY|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||54|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6203|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6203||Hazardous Location||EXP PROOF CL I GR C&D CL II GR F&G T3B|
|Weight||26 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 1000:1|
|Thermal Protection||Thermostats (Normally Closed)|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.