100HP MARATHON 1800RPM 405T 230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR Y575
|Design:||2000:1 Constant Torque|
|Ship Weight:||1308 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: Designed for inverter or vector applications where up to a 2000:1 constant torque speed range is required. Typical uses include: material handling, machine tools, conveyors, crane and hoist, metal processing, test stands, pumps, compressors, textile processing, and other industrial machinery installed in dusty or dirty environments where cast iron construction is required.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled
- Blue Chip quality, cast iron frame and brackets
- MAX GUARD® Class H insulation system
- Constant torque operation from 0 to base speed on vector drive, including TEFC
- Constant HP operation to twice base speed (143-256 frame);
1.5 times base (all others)
- Optimized for operation with IGBT inverter
- Normally closed thermostats (one per phase, class F)
- Continuous duty at 40°C ambient
- 1.0 Service Factor (“B” rise on TEBC motors)
- Patented “fracket” design (TEBC enclosure)
- Ball Bearings (roller bearing available 360 Frame & larger)
- Field reversible to F2
- Encoder provisions included on opposite drive end
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, and CE Mark
- Three year warranty
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||INVERTER ONLY|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||J|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6316|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6313|
|Weight||1308 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 2000:1|
|Thermal Protection||Thermostats (Normally Closed)|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.