5HP MARATHON 1725RPM 184TC 575V TENV 3PH MOTOR Y559A
|Design:||1000:1 Constant Torque|
|Ship Weight:||95 lbs.|
This MARATHON Motor Can ONLY Ship Ground Freight!
For expedited needs please contact our sales team for freight options.
APPLICATIONS: Designed for inverter or vector applications where up to a 1000:1 Constant
Torque speed range is required. Typical uses include: material handling, machine tools, conveyors, crane and hoist, metal processing, test stands, pumps compressors, textile processing, and other industrial machinery installed in dusty or dirty environments.
- Aluminum Frame Construction
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- Constant Torque operation from 0 to base speed on Vector Drive
- Constant Horsepower operation up to twice base RPM
- Continuous duty at 40ºC ambient
- Optimized for operation with IGBT inverter (NEMA Design A)
- Normally closed thermostats (one per phase, Class F)
- Ball Bearings
- Field Reversible to F2
- Encoder and brake provisions included on opposite drive end (maximum 10 lb-ft brake)
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, and CE Mark
- Three year warranty
- Footnotes: AL
|Motor Wt.||95.9 LB||UL||Recognized Construction and Protector|
|Ambient||40||Mount Type||C-Face Rigid|
|Therm.Prot.||NOT Thermostats (Normally Closed)||Orientation||HORIZONTAL|
|Nema Design||INV||Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)|
|Starting Method||INVERTER ONLY||PE Bearing Type||BALL|
|KVA Code||L||OPE Bearing Type||BALL|
|IP Code||43||Drive End Bearing Size||6207|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6206||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 1000:1|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.