40/10HP MARATHON 1800/900RPM 326T 460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR Y388
|Ship Weight:||451 lbs.|
This Marathon motor is Non-Returnable.
Please take the time to identify your motor needs. It is the customer’s responsibility to review all product information provided to determine the correct mechanical and electrical characteristics needed for your application. If you need further assistance with this product to identify your product specifications, please contact our customer service department to answer any questions you may have.
APPLICATIONS: Designed for cooling towers, fans and blowers, and other severe duty environments and applications that demand long life, ultra-high efficiency, dependability, and corrosion protection for long motor life.
- No overload protection
- Single speed
- Blue Chip® quality, 100% cast iron construction for rigidity and reduced vibration
- Internal and external epoxy paint
- Class F insulation and IP55 rated
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Extended grease tubes, regreasable in service
- T-drains provided for effective drainage (Installed in both endshields)
- Shaft Slinger
- Forsheda seals on both ends
- Actual test and vibration data supplied with each motor
- Ball Bearings
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Three year warranty
- Horizontal mounting only; consult Engineering for Vertical mounting
- Replacement for two-speed Marley cooling tower motors
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||ACROSS THE LINE|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||K|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||55|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6312|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6311|
|Weight||751 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.