3HP MARATHON 1725RPM 182TC 230/460V TENV 3PH MOTOR Y286A
|Design:||1000:1 Constant Torque|
|Ship Weight:||80 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: The MAX+ incorporates low rotor inertia for fast starts, stops, and reversals. Coupled with a encoder make this useful in applications traditionally served only by servo systems. The MAX+ is also suitable for all applications where up to a 1000:1 Constant Torque speed range or positioning is required.
- Aluminum Frame Construction
- Integrated Dynapar HS20 1024 ppr encoder
- Class F insulation with CR200 corona resistant magnet wire
- Constant Torque operation from 0 to base speed on Vector Drive
- Constant Horsepower operation up to twice base RPM
- Continuous duty at 40°C ambient
- Field reversible to F2
- Optimized for operation with IGBT inverter
- Ball bearings
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, and CE Mark
- Three year warranty
- Footnotes: AL
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||INVERTER ONLY|
|Assembly||F2 (F1 Modification Available)||KVA Code||N|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6207|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6206|
|Weight||80 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 1000:1|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.