3HP MARATHON 1725RPM 182TC 575V TEFC 3PH MOTOR Y270A
|Design:||20:1 Constant Torque|
|Ship Weight:||86 lbs.|
This Marathon motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales office for particulars.
APPLICATIONS: Designed for direct replacement of PMDC or any other variable speed
application where up to a 20:1 constant torque speed range is required.
Typical uses include: machine tools, conveyors, packaging machines, batching
machines, and printing equipment.
- No overload thermal protection
- 20:1 constant torque (TEFC)
- Designed to replace PMDC motors (when used with a VFD)
- Constant horsepower to twice base speed (RPM)
- Bolt-on removable base for footless mounting option
- F1 Mounting only, cannot reassemble to F2
- Class H insulation with CR200 magnet wire
- Totally Enclosed, Fan-cooled
- Continuous duty at 40ºC ambient
- Top mounted conduit box as found on PMDC motors
- Eliminates brush and commutator maintenance
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, and CE Mark
- Three year warranty
- Footnotes: 6,13
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.