1/3HP MARATHON 900RPM 56Y 208-230/460V OPAO 3PH MOTOR X511
|Ship Weight:||23 lbs.|
This Marathon motor is Non-Returnable.
Please take the time to identify your motor needs. It is the customer’s responsibility to review all product information provided to determine the correct mechanical and electrical characteristics needed for your application. If you need further assistance with this product to identify your product specifications, please contact our sales team to answer any questions you may have.
APPLICATIONS: May be installed outdoors. This motor needs to be mounted within the airflow of the fan for proper cooling. Used on Trane, Carrier, Climatrol and York units, 5 tons and larger.
- Belly band, footless
- Automatic Protector (under locked rotor only)
- 70°C ambient
- Enclosed shaft end bracket, vented frame
- Nameplate 60/50 hertz 190/380 volts, at next lower HP
- Double sealed ball bearings
- 5/8” Dia. x 5” long shaft with flat and keyway
- Ball bearings
- Threaded lead exit
- Patented VCD™ - Voltage Change Device
- 4 Locating screws 90 degrees apart, 3.33” from outer edge of shaft slinger
- Hubs on both ends will accept resilient base kits
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- External shaft slinger
- Footnotes: VC
|Mounting||Belly Band - Footless||NEMA Design||NO DESIGN CODE|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||ACROSS THE LINE|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||L|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||10|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6203|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6203|
|Weight||23 LB lbs|
|UL||Recognized Construction and Protector|
|Thermal Protection||Automatic Protector (under locked rotor only)|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.