250HP MARATHON 3600RPM 449TS 460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR W624
|Ship Weight:||2635 lbs.|
This Marathon motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team
APPLICATIONS: XRI Blue Chip Severe / Automotive Duty Premium Motor is designed for extreme applications in the process industries such as chemical plants, pulp and paper mills, refineries, above-ground mines, food processing, foundries, and other severe duty environments where long life and ultra-high efficiency are required. Guaranteed efficiencies offer an eXtra Return on your Investment when using these premium efficiency motors on high cycle or long run time applications.
- Rigid Base
- Cast Iron Frame
- Totally Enclosed, fan cooled
- 2 3/8" Shaft diameter
- Efficiency levels meet EISA requirements
- Meets IEEE-841 standard for severe duty applications
- Blue Chip® quality, 100% cast iron construction for rigidity and reduced vibration
- Inpro/Seal® VBX® bearing isolators on drive end shaft extension TENV and on both ends of TEFC
- Internal and external epoxy paint
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- Constant Torque speed range 2:1
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave, 1.0 Service Factor on IGBT power
- Precision balanced to .08”/sec
- Extended grease tubes, regreasable in service
- Brass drain and breather
- Meets General Motors GM 7E-TA Automotive Duty Specification
- Meets IEEE45 USCG Marine Duty, API RPI4F for offshore platforms, IP56
- Meets NEMA MG1 - 1.26.6 Waterproof specification
- Hazardous Duty™ Division 2 CSA certification nameplate
- Division 2 / Zone 2 Class I (gases), Groups A, B, C, D
- Meets temperature code T2B
- Actual test and vibration data supplied with each motor
- Ball bearings
- Bearing caps (254T and larger)
- UL Recognized (through 449T) and CSA Certified and CE Marked
- Provisions to add stub shaft for an encoder (182T-449T, TEFC only)
- Five year warranty
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays.
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||LINE OR INVERTER|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||G|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||56|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6313|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6313||Hazardous Location||DIVISION 2 T2B|
|Weight||2635 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 2:1|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.