10HP MARATHON 1800RPM 215T 208-230/460V EPFC 3PH MOTOR U992A
|Design:||Division 1 Class I and II, Groups C, D, F & G|
|Ship Weight:||268 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team
APPLICATIONS: Designed and approved for application in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Meets NEMA Premium® efficiencies
- 10:1 Variable torque
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation
- Blue Chip® quality, 100% cast iron construction for rigidity and reduced vibration
- Internal and external surfaces treated with epoxy paint
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave or 1.0 Service Factor on IBGT power
- Precision balanced to .08”/sec.
- Extended grease tubes
- Normally closed thermostats (must be connected to control circuit)
- Meets temperature code T3B
- Shaft slinger
- Ball Bearings
- UL Listed File No. E12044
- CSA Certified File No. LR47504
- Three year warranty
- Motor will NOT accept C-Face Kits
- Nameplated 60/50 Hz, 190/380 Volts, at next lower HP
- Division 1, Class I and II, Groups C, D, F & G
- Footnotes: 25,68
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||LINE OR INVERTER|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||G|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||54|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6307|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6208||Hazardous Location||EXP PROOF CL I GR C&D CL II GR F&G T3B|
|Weight||288 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 10:1|
|Thermal Protection||Thermostats (Normally Closed)|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.