1HP MARATHON 1800RPM 143T 208-230/460V EPFC 3PH MOTOR U986A
|Design:||Division 1 Class I and II, Groups C, D, F & G|
|Ship Weight:||71 lbs.|
This Marathon motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team
APPLICATIONS: Designed and approved for application in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Meets NEMA Premium® efficiencies
- 10:1 Variable torque
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation
- Blue Chip® quality, 100% cast iron construction for rigidity and reduced vibration
- Internal and external surfaces treated with epoxy paint
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave or 1.0 Service Factor on IBGT power
- Precision balanced to .08”/sec.
- Extended grease tubes
- Normally closed thermostats (must be connected to control circuit)
- Meets temperature code T3B
- Shaft slinger
- Ball Bearings
- UL Listed File No. E12044
- CSA Certified File No. LR47504
- Three year warranty
- Motor will NOT accept C-Face Kits
- Rolled steel fan guard on 143T-145T
- Suitable for use on VFD at 208 volt
- Division 1, Class I and II, Groups C, D, F & G
- Footnotes: 25,80,91
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.