20HP MARATHON 1800RPM 256T 230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR U872A
|Ship Weight:||382 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: Designed for cooling towers, fans and blowers, and other severe duty environments and applications that demand long life, ultra-high efficiency, dependability, and corrosion protection for long motor life.
- No overload protection
- Single speed
- Cast iron frame
- Blue Chip® quality, 100% cast iron construction for rigidity and reduced vibration
- Inverter Duty and IP55 rated
- Internal and external epoxy paint
- Class F insulation
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- Extended grease tubes, regreasable in service
- T-drains provided for effective drainage (Installed in both endshields)
- Suitable for shaft down mounting
- Shaft Slinger
- Forsheda seals on both ends
- Ball Bearings
- Actual test and vibration data supplied with each motor
- Constant torque speed range 10:1
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, and has efficiency levels that meet EISA requirements
- Two year warranty
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician,
electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and
the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections,
fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||LINE OR INVERTER|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||G|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||55|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6309|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6210|
|Weight||382 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 10:1|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.