5HP MARATHON 3450RPM 184TC 200V TEFC 3PH MOTOR U738
|Ship Weight:||90 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: General purpose use on gear reducers, pumps, machine tools, and other
direct-coupled equipment installed in damp, dusty, or dirty environments.
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled
- C-Face with base
- 1 1/8" output shaft diameter
- Ball bearings, mechanically locked on shaft end
- Class F Insulation
- 1.15 Service Factor
- 2:1 constant speed range
- F1 Mounting only, cannot reassemble to F2
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- Motor will NOT accept a Brake kit
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Efficiency levels meet EISA requirements
- Two year warranty
- Footnotes: 13,24
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.