200HP MARATHON 1200RPM 447/9T 460V EPFC 3PH MOTOR U091A
|Design:||Division 1 Class I and II, Groups C, D, F & G|
|Ship Weight:||3066 lbs.|
This Marathon motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team
APPLICATIONS: Designed and approved for application in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Meets NEMA Premium® efficiencies
- 10:1 Variable torque
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- Blue Chip® quality, 100% cast iron construction for rigidity and reduced vibration
- Internal and external surfaces treated with epoxy paint
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave or 1.0 Service Factor on IBGT power
- Precision balanced to .08”/sec.
- Extended grease tubes
- Normally closed thermostats (must be connected to control circuit)
- Meets temperature code T3B
- Shaft slinger
- Ball Bearings
- Roller Bearing on shaft end for belted load only
- UL Listed File No. E12044
- CSA Certified File No. LR47504
- Three year warranty
- Division 1, Class I and II, Groups C, D, F & G
- Footnotes: RB, 68
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||LINE OR INVERTER|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||G|
|Drive End Bearing||ROLLER||IP Code||54|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||NU319|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6318||Hazardous Location||EXP PROOF CL I GR C&D CL II GR F&G T3B|
|Weight||3066 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 10:1|
|Thermal Protection||Thermostats (Normally Closed)|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.