30HP MARATHON 1200RPM 326T 460V TEAO 3PH MOTOR S528
|Ship Weight:||675 lbs.|
This Marathon motor is a Build To Order product. Factory lead times are approximately 3-12 weeks after ARO and payment. Custom motors are non-cancellable and non-returnable once ordered. All built to order products are to be paid in full at time of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: Designed for fans in kilns and other high ambient environments where long life and high efficiency is desired. These TEAO motors must be mounted within the airstream for proper cooling. Suitable for use on variable frequency drives.
- Blue Chip Severe Duty quality, 100% cast iron construction for rigidty and reduced vibration
- Internal and external epoxy paint
- CR200 Corona resistant magnet wire
- Class H insulation system
- Normally closed thermostats (one phase, class H)
- Heat stabilized ball bearings and high temperature grease
- Suitable for inverter use for 20:1 Variable torque with 1.0 S.F. in 90 degree C ambient
- Extended grease tubes, regreasable in service
- 8 Foot Leads
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.