1HP MARATHON 3600RPM 56C 208-230/460V TENV 3PH MOTOR N710
|Ship Weight:||47 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Built with all stainless steel external components to prevent corrosion and well sealed against moisture and condensation to protect internal components, this all-stainless motor is able to withstand the sever wash-down environments found in the food processing, chemical processing and beverage industries. Motor is BISSC certified for baking industries.
- Totally Enclosed, Non-Ventilated
- Complete motor Encapsulation
- Suitable for use on VFD 10:1 Variable torque, 10:1 (TEFC) or 1000:1 (TENV)
- Constant Torque, 1.0 Service Factor
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- Potted lead entrance
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave, 1.0 Service Factor on IGBT power
- Double sealed ball bearings with moisture resistant, high temperature grease
- 300 Series Stainless steel external construction: frame, endshields, shaft,
conduit box, mounting base and hardware for superior corrosion resistance
- 100% Paint-free constructions
- Viton® o-rings, shaft seals, and gaskets for superior sealing against chemicals
- Nameplate information laser etched on frame
- BISSC Certified for baking industry
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified and CE Mark
- Footnotes: N
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face Footless||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||LINE OR INVERTER|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||L|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||66|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6205|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6205|
|Weight||47 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 3:1|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.