2HP MARATHON 3600RPM 56HC 208-230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR N609A
|Ship Weight:||44 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Designed for superior extended service in severe environments. Typical applications include food processing areas requiring frequent sanitation procedures using high pressure cleaning with concentrated caustic solutions, areas of high humidity and in chemical environments.
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled
- C-Face with base
- 5/8" Shaft Diameter
- 10:1 Variable torque, Constant torque 1000:1
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- 1.0 Service Factor
- Double sealed ball bearings
- 303 Stainless steel shaft with spring loaded contact seals in each endshield (Drive end only on TENV motors)
- Cast oversized conduit box with high temperature nitrile gaskets and
- Plugged drain holes in each endshield for all angle mounting
- Internal corrosion resistant coatings on frame, base, endshields, rotor and stator
- USDA-approved, white epoxy RUST-OLEUM® paint
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified and CE Mark
- 56H, 143T, and 145T Combination Base with 12 mounting holes
- Footnotes: N,5,17
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Motor Wt.||44 LB||UL||Recognized Construction|
|Ambient||40||Mount Type||C-Face Rigid|
|Nema Design||A||Assembly||F1 ONLY|
|Starting Method||LINE OR INVERTER||PE Bearing Type||BALL|
|KVA Code||L||OPE Bearing Type||BALL|
|IP Code||55||Drive End Bearing Size||6205|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6203||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 1000:1|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.