3/4HP MARATHON 1800RPM 56C TEFC 3PH WG SST MOTOR N496
|Ship Weight:||39 lbs.|
Applications: Built with all stainless steel external components to prevent corrosion and well sealed against moisture and condensation to protect internal components, the WASHGUARD SST all-stainless motors are able to withstand the sever wash-down environments found in the food processing, chemical processing and beverage industries.
- Totally enclosed, Fan cooled
- C-Face with base
- Suitable for use on VFD 10:1 Variable torque, 10:1 (TEFC) or 1000:1 (TENV) Constant Torque
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave, 1.0 Service Factor on IGBT power
- Double sealed ball bearings
- 303 stainless steel shaft with spring loaded contact seals in each end.
(Drive end only on TENV)
- 300 Series Stainless steel external construction: frame, endshields, conduit
box, mounting base and hardware for superior corrosion resistance
- Internal corrosion resistant coatings on rotor and heavy polyester
varnish on the stator
- 100% Paint-free construction
- One way condensation drains in each endshield and conduit box for all angle mounting
- Nitrile Buna - N gaskets and seals on conduit box, through bolts and endshields
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 volt at next lower horsepower
- Nameplate information laser etched on frame
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified and CE Mark
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.