5HP MARATHON 3600RPM 184JM 208-230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR N158
MARATHON N158 has been superseded by N158A
|Ship Weight:||90 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: Built with all stainless steel external components to prevent corrosion and well sealed against moisture and condensation to protect internal components, this all-stainless motor is able to withstand the sever wash-down environments found in the food processing, chemical processing and beverage industries. Motor is BISSC certified for baking industries. Designed for continuous duty service on close-coupled pumps using NEMA JM mounting provisions.
- Close Coupled Pump JM C-Face Rigid Base
- Efficiency levels that meet EISA requirements
- Suitable for 10:1 CT 60 minute duty, otherwise 2:1 CT
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave, 1.0 Service Factor on IGBT power
- Double sealed ball bearings with moisture resistant, high temperature grease
- 300 Series Stainless steel external construction: frame, endshields, shaft,
conduit box, mounting base and hardware for superior corrosion resistance
- Internal corrosion resistant coatings on rotor and heavy polyester varnish on the stator
- 100% Paint-free construction
- Viton® o-rings, shaft seals, and gaskets for superior sealing against chemicals
- Hydrophobic breather in OP endshield and conduit box equalize air pressure
- Nameplate information laser etched on frame
- BISSC Certified for baking industry
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified and CE Mark
- F1 Mounting only, cannot reassemble to F2
- Footnotes: V,13
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||LINE OR INVERTER|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||J|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6207|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6207|
|Weight||N/A lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 3:1|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.