300HP MARATHON 1800RPM 447/9T 460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR L462
|Ship Weight:||2717 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: Blue Chip General Purpose use on pumps, fans, blowers, compressors, conveyors, and other industrial machinery installed in damp, dusty, or dirty environments. Additionally, cast iron frame motors may be suitable for the process industries.
- Rigid base
- Cast iron frame construction
- Totally Enclosed, fan cooled
- 1.10 Service Factor
- Class H Insulation
- Shaft slinger, regreasable bearings (182T and larger), lead lugs (364T and larger), and bearing caps on 444T and larger
- Roller Bearing on shaft end for belted load only
- 12 Leads for WYE-DELTA, Part Winding on low voltage, or across-the-line starting
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Two year warranty
- Efficiency levels meet EISA requirements
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- Footnotes: H, RB, YD, 68
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||PWS & YDRUN|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||G|
|Drive End Bearing||ROLLER||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||NU319|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6318|
|Weight||2717 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.