1.5HP MARATHON 1800RPM 56C 208-230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR K2068
|Ship Weight:||40 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Designed for superior extended service in severe environments. Typical applications include food processing areas requiring frequent sanitation procedures using high pressure cleaning with concentrated caustic solutions, areas of high humidity and in chemical environments.
- Totally Enclosed, fan cooled
- C-Face no base
- 5/8" Shaft Diameter
- 10:1 Variable torque, Constant torque 10:1
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave, 1.0 Service Factor on IGBT power
- Double sealed ball bearings
- Stainless steel conduit box cover, nameplate, fan guard (TEFC only) and hardware
- Cast oversized conduit box with high temperature nitrile gaskets and
- Plugged drain holes in each endshield for all angle mounting
- Internal corrosion resistant coatings on frame, base, endshields, rotor and stator
- USDA-approved, white epoxy RUST-OLEUM® paint
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified and CE Mark
- Will become build-up item when current stock is gone
- Designed for 50 Hz operation
- Footnotes: d,50
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C FACE||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||NAN||Starting Type||ACROSS THE LINE|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6204|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6203|
|Weight||40 LB lbs|
|UL||NONE-INS, CONST UL REC|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.