100HP MARATHON 3600RPM 405TSC 208-230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR GT1245
|Ship Weight:||1452 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: General purpose Globetrotter NEMA Premium Efficiency used on compressors, pumps, conveyors, blowers, and other machinery in environments that are relatively clean and dry. Substantial energy savings can be realized when using these high efficiency motors.
- Cast iron frame construction
- C-Face with base
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled
- 2 1/8" shaft output diameter
- Meets or exceeds NEMA Premium® efficiencies NEMA Premium® models are in compliance with EISA2007
- Inverter Duty 10:1 Variable Torque and 10:1 Constant Torque, 1.0 SF
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Class F Insulation
- Standard assembly F1, reversible to F2 assembly
- 12 Leads for WYE-DELTA, Part Winding on low voltage, or across-the-line starting
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Mark
- Three year warranty
- Footnotes: YD
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||LINE OR INVERTER|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||G|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6313|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6313|
|Weight||1452 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 2:1|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.