15HP MARATHON 1800RPM 254T 230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR GT1022
MARATHON GT1022 has been superseded by GT1022A
|Ship Weight:||330 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: General purpose Globetrotter NEMA Premium Efficiency used on compressors, pumps, conveyors, blowers, and other machinery in environments that are relatively clean and dry. Substantial energy savings can be realized when using these high efficiency motors. Guaranteed efficiencies offer an eXtra Return on your Investment when using these premium efficiency motors on high cycle or long run time applications.
- Cast iron frame
- Rigid base
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled
- 1 5/8" shaft output diameter
- Accepts C-Face kit catalog number A173
- Addition of C-Face Kits may result in non-NEMA “BA”, dimension
- Meets or exceeds NEMA Premium® efficiencies
- NEMA Premium® models are in compliance with EISA2007
- Inverter Duty 10:1 Variable Torque and 10:1 Constant Torque, 1.0 SF
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Class F Insulation
- Standard assembly F1, reversible to F2 assembly
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Mark
- Three year warranty
- Footnotes: 75
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||ACROSS THE LINE|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||G|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6309|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6209|
|Weight||330 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.