25HP MARATHON 1200RPM 324T 208-230/460V DP 3PH MOTOR GT0029
|Ship Weight:||596 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: General purpose Globetrotter NEMA Premium Efficiency used on compressors, pumps, conveyors, blowers, and other machinery in environments that are relatively clean and dry. Substantial energy savings can be realized when using these high efficiency motors. Guaranteed efficiencies offer an eXtra Return on your Investment when using these premium efficiency motors on high cycle or long run time applications.
- Cast Iron Frame
- Rigid base
- 2 1/8" shaft output diameter
- Accepts C-Face kit catalog number A167
- Meets or exceeds NEMA Premium® efficiencies NEMA Premium® models are in compliance with EISA2007
- 12 Leads for WYE-DELTA, Part Winding on low voltage, or across-the-line starting
- Inverter Duty 10:1 Variable Torque and 2:1 Constant Torque, 1.0 SF
- This Marathon Motor efficiency meets EISA requirements
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Class F Insulation
- Standard assembly F1, reversible to F2 assembly
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Mark
- Three year warranty
- Footnotes: YD
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||Y START D RUN OR INV|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||G|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||12|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6313|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6311|
|Weight||596 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||VARIABLE 10:1|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.