3HP MARATHON 1725RPM 56HCZ 230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR G590
|Ship Weight:||48 lbs.|
MARATHON Three Phase General Purpose Motor designed for use on pumps, fans, blowers, compressors, conveyors, and other industrial machinery installed in damp, dusty, or dirty environments.
- C-Face with base
- 56HZ with 7/8” shaft dia., 3-1/2” shaft height, and slotted 56 frame base
- Ball bearings, mechanically locked on shaft end
- Class F Insulation
- 1.0 Service Factor
- F1 Mounting only, cannot reassemble to F2
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- Accepts brake kits
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Two year warranty
- CR200 Corona resistant magnet wire
- Bolt-on, removable rigid base
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical mounting
- Will accept drip cover kits
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||ACROSS THE LINE|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||K|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6205|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6205|
|Weight||48 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.