1HP MARATHON 1800RPM 143T 208-230/460V TENV 3PH MOTOR E826
|Ship Weight:||56 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Blue Chip General Purpose use on pumps, fans, blowers, compressors, conveyors, and other industrial machinery installed in damp, dusty, or dirty environments. Additionally, cast iron frame motors may be suitable for the process industries.
- Rigid base
- Cast iron frame construction
- Totally Enclosed, Non-Ventilated
- 7/8" shaft output diameter
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- Accepts C-Face kit A603
- Shaft slinger, regreasable bearings (182T and larger), lead lugs (364T and larger), and bearing caps on 444T and larger
- Ball Bearings
- 1000:1 Constant Speed range
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Efficiency levels meet EISA requirements
- Two year warranty
- Footnotes: N,68
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||ACROSS THE LINE|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||M|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6205|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6203|
|Weight||56 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.